Sunday, March 9, 2008

Homage to the American Heart Association

This is homage to the AHA... love you guys...

Today... But it may change TOMORROW...

February, the American Heart Health Month has passed...

Is there hope offered beyond low fat, insulinogenic diabetes-generating diets, statins, interventionalist surgeries and stents by the common cardiovascular community?

Why still is vascular disease the #1 killer of men and(increasingly) women?

The hope for the future is that plaque eradication is here already...

One thing that the AHA has progressively portrayed is their Advocacy for Cure campaign: 'You are the CURE'.

And the second things is that the AHA supports: heart scans.

Work collaboratively with your team including physician/cardiologist/NP/PA/PT/ NURSE/pharmacist/personal trainer/chef/etc and get empowered with the T-Y-P program.

And advocate your own C-U-R-E . . .


(at her Dublin Ireland concert, Avril dedicates this particular song to her grandfather who slipped away earlier that day, from what I believe was without warning vascular disease (stroke); I didn't post her tearful performance b/c it's painful to watch)



Couldn't have said it any better...



TOMORROW

By Avril Lavigne


And I wanna believe you
When you tell me that it'll be ok
Ya... I try to believe you

B-U-T . . . I D-O-N- 'T . . .
When you say that it's gonna be
It always turns out to be a different way
I try to believe you

NOT T-O-D-A-Y , today, today, today, today...

[Chorus:]I don't know how I feel
tomorrow, tomorrow
I don't know what to say
tomorrow, tomorrow
Is a different day
It's always been up to you
It's turning around
IT'S UP TO M-E

[remember... YOU ARE THE CURE, according to the AHA]
I'm gonna do what I have to do
Just don't give me a little time
Leave me alone a little while
Maybe it's not too late
Not today, today, today, today, today...

I'm not ready
Maybe tomorrow
And I wanna believe you
When you tell me that it'll be ok
Ya I try to believe you
Not today, today, today, today, today... Tomorrow it may change

No comments: